Wednesday, November 19, 2014

103-1 微心得徵文比賽 優選 金融三 李O儀

Pride and Prejudice By Jane Austen
I chose Pride and Prejudice because Elizabeth is my favorite heroine created by Jane Austen. In spite that Elizabeth had blinded by pride and prejudice, she still had charm. She clearly knew what she wanted, and also knew what she should do. Elizabeth was graceful as well as humorous. Although in traditional society, people didn’t think women’s wise as virtue, it was her cleverness also her uniqueness that she got Mr. Darcy’s attention. In the times every man loved a woman as naive as a home-fed sheep, only Mr. Darcy chose such a unique woman like Elizabeth.
   The affection in Pride and Prejudice was so deep and implicit that every girl would be fascinated. My friends and I, after finishing Pride and Prejudice, expected ourselves to become a woman as likeable as Elizabeth. Of course, we wished to find our prince charming as gentle as Mr. Darcy. Pride and Prejudice completed all the fantasy of girls, and it gave us a dream of love. Someday, if I have a daughter, I will teach her to find someone love her to be ability and wisdom instead of ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment